Consulting & Nearshore Outsourcing
Auxis was founded in 1997 with the purpose of providing a different alternative to the traditional consulting model. We are a management consulting and outsourcing firm focused on helping organizations modernize and scale their back-office so they can operate at their optimal level and become more competitive, agile, and efficient in an ever more disruptive world.
Throughout the years, we have served hundreds of companies and built a unique, innovative delivery model that is focused on customization, flexibility, and faster speed to benefit. Our hands-on, "roll-up your sleeves" team is comprised of former industry professionals, not career consultants, that can effectively provide both operational strategy and implementation.
Our services include a combination of customized solutions, including Nearshore Outsourcing (Finance & Accounting, IT and Customer Service), Shared Services and Finance Transformation Consulting, Robotic Process Automation, IT Transformation, Cloud, and Analytics.
Our main Delivery Outsourcing center is located in Costa Rica, the #1 Nearshore Destination for the Americas. We also have supporting hubs in Colombia, Argentina, and Mexico.
Auxis has been recognized as a Top 100 Global Outsourcing provider by IAOP 5 years in a row (2016-2020). Our unique perspective as both advisors and outsourcing operators allows our clients to obtain real benefits and ROI from every engagement.
Pepsico, Revlon, Target, Pandora, Jiffy Lube, TigerDirect, Molycorp, Miraclon, Melia, British American Tobacco, Pandora Jewelry, Spectralink, Reynolds American, Albea, Shoes For Crews, Conde Nast, VistaJet
Learn from our client Jim Dugan (Chief Revenue Officer at Galls) what were the key benefits of leveraging Auxis as an RPA implementation partner
Watch our testimonial video and hear from Stephen Conway, Global Head of IT and Application Support, what Auxis bring to the table that was important to VistaJet when they choose Auxis as an Outsourcing Provider.
Auxis utilized a Lift and Shift approach for the stand up of the new SSC to ensure a rapid implementation while minimizing risk. The initial implementation focused on the locations which would provide the most significant cost savings opportunities: Brazil and Florida. This approach front-loaded the primary financial savings, and ensured a rapid investment payback period.
The results obtained were:
- Over 40% IRR on project investment
- More scalable operating platform- ability to better handle growth through increased process standardization, functional specialization and automation
- Reduced operational complexity
- SSC operating platform is enabling the reduction of information technology complexity and ERP standardization
- 50% reduction in internal control complexity by moving to a more centralized operating environment board and chart icon.png
- Multi-year, complex, transformational project delivered on time and within budget
By outsourcing the company’s IT operations to Auxis, Heartland was able to achieve the following benefits:
- ~50% cost reduction: Through Auxis’ cloud transformation strategy, Heartland was able to reduce the total cost of ownership in their data center by more than 50%, enabling them to eventually move completely away from relying on a physical data center to be 100% in the cloud. At that point, the client will realize even more cost savings.
- Increased business focus: With Auxis providing 24x7x365 managed IT services, Heartland has been able to focus on the core business strategy and innovation, while Auxis handles the monitoring, management, and support of critical IT infrastructure. Now the IT Department is seen as a true business enabler.
- Improved business continuity: By eliminating infrastructure and application downtime, the company can guarantee that its franchise partners are always up and running to maximize profitability and improve customer experience.
- Increased productivity: With 24x7x365 access to help desk services in Auxis’ Costa Rican Call Center, tickets can be resolved more quickly and easily, enabling higher workforce productivity. Remote desktop management services also enable an increasingly mobile workforce.
- Business peace of mind: Auxis governance, security, and management practices provide the organization the confidence that their data is protected in the event of an attack. Regular reporting and careful documentation ensure also that they are always prepared in the event of an audit.
Using a consultative approach, Auxis conducted a rapid process assessment and migration of the Accounts Payable function. A team was assigned to work closely with TigerDirect’s functional staff to review and document the current organization. Auxis worked with client management to create a “to be” operating model, including enhanced processes, “rules of engagement”, issue tracking and communication protocols, and organizational roles and responsibilities.
Auxis transitioned the AP function to its Costa Rica service center within two months. After successfully migrating and stabilizing the AP process, TigerDirect elected to move several other areas in rapid succession, including Order Management, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Application, Collections, and Customer Service.
Auxis was brought in to quickly assess the process and system environment, and provide an educated recommendation on the best way to obtain these daily management reports.
After reviewing the business requirements that the management team had in mind, Auxis was able to propose an innovative solution that combined Business Intelligence (PowerBI) and RPA (UiPath) to automate the creation and distribution of these daily reports.